Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Aston Martin DB7 - simply stunning!

I have decided it is time to sell my baby.
She is a stunning 1996 DB7 in gorgeous Mendip Blue with unmarked Cream Interior. She has an Aston Wooden Steering wheel, upgraded 18 inch Aston Alloys, and original Aston Radio Cassette and 6 disc CD changer.
The exhaust is a performance upgrade, from Aston I am told, and she sounds beautiful!
MOT to 11 Sept 2010. Tax end Feb but will re-tax anyway.
She has covered 82,155 miles.
Engine is sweet and the auto box is as smooth as silk.
I am selling bacause I work away a lot and she is just sat there. She has done less than 1000 miles in the last 12 months.
I am flexible on price but not desperate.
Please contact me to arrange viewing as I am away at the moment. Thanks.

Part Exchange: no thanks

Advert Age: NEW Location: nottingham, United Kingdom Contact: kev carrington Phone: 07071033892
What is PH PhoneSafe?
Email: CLICK HERE TO EMAIL HPI Check This Car...
Check this car's history with HPI

An HPI Check costs just �19.99 online. With more vehicle information than anybody else and full telephone support if you need it, we can tell you whether the car you want to buy has been stolen, written-off, clocked, or has outstanding finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment